Why Study TOEFL at Infi Way
- Infi Way is the well-established & reputed education consultancy in Nepal that provides genuine services.
- Its corporate office is centrally located in DilliBazar Road, Kathmandu (In Between PutaliSadak Chowk and Batulli Ghar), having well-furnished with parqueting office.
- Well-equipped two classrooms with special classroom for only 6 students.
- We strictly adhere to principles of Professionalism and never compromise CONFIDENTIALITY.
- We strive to provide you with unbelievably competitive prices.
- We place extra emphasis on the satisfaction and success of our clients.
- Our rates are always negotiable.
- All action is taken with close correspondence and ultimate verification from our clients.
- We take the most complex of questions, and provide the most succinct and clearest of answers.
- Qualified and experience instructor
- Proven teaching methods with latest and updated materials
- Test oriented strategies
- Free access to self-access lab
- Strong and reliable students’ support services
- Complementary Books
- Choices of Best Universities and Colleges
- Free Expert Counseling & Advice on Study Abroad
- Free Enrollment to take part in Open Day, Different Occasions, Presentation, Seminar, and Conference being organized by Placements.
About The TOEFL iBT
The ‘Test of English as a Foreign Language’ evaluates the ability of students to understand and use the English language in an academic setting. The internet Based Test is conducted in many test centers in Nepal. The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 10,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Institutions may require you to submit a TOEFL score in order to get admission in courses run by these institutions. The TOEFL iBT tests you on your Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills with tasks that ask you to combine more than one skill.
Test Format of TOEFL iBT
You are required to listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations and answer 34-51 questions in 60-90 minutes.
The reading section consists of 3-4 passages with 36-56 questions that have to be answered in 60-80 minutes.
This section consists of two tasks. One is a response to a prompt that requires you to support an opinion and the other is a response based on reading and listening tasks.
This section consists of 6 tasks. You are asked to express on opinion on a familiar topic and speak based on reading and listening tasks.